List Updated: March 30, 4pm
If life feels like it changed overnight, man did it.
But for the friendly faces at restaurants and bars around town who know your name, your face and your order, life didn’t just change—it came to a screeching halt.
We have to help, and we can—thanks to numerous resources created by our community linked below. If you’re feeling helpless in the face of this crisis and wondering how you can help, here’s your chance.
We need to protect the vibrancy of our city and the people who make it all possible. These people helped to put us on the map, and after a decade of growth and hustle, they’re the last ones who deserve the shaft.
Give what you can. Individual resources linked below—no amount is too small.
Please share far and wide.
Spreadsheet Totals Update Automatically
I’ve created a Google Sheet embedded below that will scrape the donation total of each fund, it then runs a script to update and sort the sheet, and then updates this page.
Note: Have a fund to add? Leave a comment below.
- Richmond Restaurant Group (RRG) Employee Relief Fund
- EAT Associate Relief Fund*
- Giavos Family Restaurants Employee Relief Fund
- Richmond Restaurant Workers Support Fund
- Sticky Rice Employee Relief Fund
- Dover Hall & Bartizan Employees Need your Help
- R & L Hospitality Employee Relief Fund
- Gus’ and Athens Restaurants Employee Relief Fund
- Support Shagbark Staff
- Secret Sandwich Society Employee Fund
- RVA Hospitality Employee Relief Fund
- Lady N’awlins & F.W. Sullivan’s Employee Relief
- Curbside Cafe Employee Fund
- River City Diner Bellgrade Wait Staff Support Fund
- Sheppard Street Tavern Save Our Staff
- Joe’s Inn the Fan Employee Relief Fund
- The Camel Staff Relief Fund
- Let’s Rally for Rosie’s Staff
- Demi’s Waitstaff Relief Fund
- Laura Lee’s Employee Relief Fund
- Dot’s Back Inn Waitstaff Relief Fund
- Conch Republic Employee Relief Fund
- Goatocado Workers Fund
- Fleming’s Family Fund
- Bandito’s Staff Fund
- Rappahannock Employee Relief Fund
- Broadberry Staff Relief Fund
- New York Deli Employee Relief Fund
- Penny Lane Pub Staff
- Tulsi Indian Cuisine – We Come To You
- Help Kudzu’s Staff
- Help Support Sunset Grill!
- Eat 33 & 66 Employees Fund
- Cary St. Cafe Staff Relief
- Jack Browns RVA Team
- L’Opossum Staff Love Fund
- Babes Tip Jar
- Help Support Home Team Grill in the Fan Staff
- Kreggers Relief Fund
- La Grotta Ristorante Employee Relief Fund
- Helen’s Staff Relief Fund
- Keep Fallout running
- Support Richmond Restaurant Workers
- Siné Richmond Employee Relief Fund
- District 5’s Relief Fundraiser
- Taphouse Employee Relief Fund
- Helping Poor Boys Staff and Families!
- Support Mijas Mexican Kitchen & Cantina
- Barcode Employee Relief Fund
- Help Mojo’s Staff
- Havana ’59 Family COVID-19 Relief Fund
- Julep’s Staff Relief Fund
* Doesn’t include $12,000 contributed by EAT President & Founder Chris Tsui.