Here are some of the more memorable things I did or accomplished that I can happily look back on and say 2013 was a great year.
- Went to 6 new mountain resorts.
- Spent 18 days snowboarding with PowderQueset in the Andes mountains of Chile.
- Spent 15 days snowboarding in Colorado.
- Went to the Burton US Open Snowboarding Championships in Vail, Colorado.
- Saw Louis CK.
- Went to the Washington Redskins vs Seattle Seahawks Playoff Game.
- Worked both NASCAR races in Richmond, Virginia.
- Went to my first MMA event.
- Joined Airbnb.
- Rode in the Richmond International Raceway Pace car for the Dominion Christmas Parade.
- Bought an Epic Pass & a Mountain Collective Pass.
- Went to 5 concerts.
- Spent a week in Anguilla & St. Maarten for the annual family Anniversary vacation.
- Spent a Crazy Weekend in Dewey Beach, Delaware.
- Went to 45 new restaurants.
- Completed Insanity The Asylum.
- Completed Focus T25.
I’m ready for you 2014!